plans and drawings take up valuable storage space. They are not
easily retrieved, copied or viewed in their original paper-based
CDR Group's large format scanning service
converts any large format, plan, map or drawing securely and confidentially
into a format that can be stored, shared and archived on your
existing IT system.
Our scanning equipment is ideal for creating digital images of Development Control Documents, Engineering
Drawings, Architectural Drawings, Large Manuscripts, Registers,
Plans, Maps, Posters, Newspapers, and Cemetery Plots. The scanning
equipment has the following capabilities:
- Any size paper up to A0 and Emperor
(max 44 inches wide)
- Unlimited length (for example plans
of tunnels or bridges)
- Black and white, greyscale and 24 bit
- Any resolution up to 800 DPI
- All the standard graphic formats including
TIFF, JPEG and PDF.
- Crop, De-skew and Georectify
- Image reduction (thumbnails)
- Image enhancement
- GIS Preparation (Register and Georeference)
- Seamless capacity (stitch and join
The benefits of scanning are:
- Reduced storage space and storage costs
- Scanned documents may be viewed by
multiple users simultaneously
- Increased staff efficiency, reduced
- Security of data from fire, flood and
- Rapid retrieval of documents from anywhere
- Reduced copying and distribution costs
- Thumbnails of documents can be easily
- Control over who has access to your
- No misplaced, misfiled or lost documents.
- No damage to originals -"digitals
do not deteriorate"
The next step:
Contact one of our scanning technicians
on 01433 621282 or email email@example.com.
Don't worry we are friendly, approachable and used to answering
all manner of questions! Try our 'free' scanning trial - phone or
visit us to make it happen.
to Scanning Services
top of page